About this Privacy Statement
This Statement sets out what the categories of personal data we may collect from you when you use the Service as well as how we process that personal data. By using any part of the Service or providing personal data to us, you consent to us processing personal data as set out in this Statement. We require you to ensure your customers agree to us processing their personal data in the manner described in this Statement as a condition of your Service use.
If you have any questions about this Statement or do not agree with it, please contact us by clicking here before using the Website. We may amend this Statement from time to time, so you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made.
This Statement is effective from 2014–08–01.
Incorporation by reference
This Statement incorporates the following provisions (and their subordinate provisions) of the Agreement by reference:
- Interpreting this Agreement;
- Your Privacy; and
- Domicilium and notices.
The provisions incorporated into this Statement from the Agreement must be read as being applicable to this Statement, to the extent doing so does not materially change their meaning. To the extent the provisions of this Statement conflict with the Agreement, the provisions of this Statement will prevail to the extent of the conflict.
The defined terms in the Supplementary Glossary in the Statement have specific meanings in the context of this Statement and shall be interpreted in accordance with the principles set out in the Agreement.
Personal data we collect through the Website
Personal data you volunteer
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- Information about the StoreGrader Service components you express an interest in or may purchase from us;
- Your name and contact information, including your mobile phone number, email address and company details (including physical address, phone and fax numbers) which you may submit to us when you interact with the Website;
- Your customers’ names, contact information which may include phone numbers, addresses and other Transaction Data;
- Information about location or similar location based information;
- Information regarding personal or professional interests, opinions, demographics, experiences with the StoreGrader Service and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about the StoreGrader Service.
We may not be able to make the Service available to you if you do not consent to us collecting and processing this personal data.
Intercepted and monitored Electronic Communications
We may implement systems designed to intercept and monitor your communications with us and/or StoreGrader’s Associates, to the extent permissible by law in the course of the carrying on of business and for the purpose of monitoring or keeping records of direct and indirect communications.
You agree to this.
Personal data we collect automatically
When you use the Service, we automatically receive and records information from your browser or mobile platform, including your location, IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. This information is stored in our server logs.
We only use this data in aggregate form and we may provide this aggregate information to StoreGrader’s Associates about how you, our customers, collectively, use the Website, so that StoreGrader’s Associates may also understand how users make use of the Website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place physical, technical and administrative measures to safeguard personal data we collect though the Website. We use encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive personal data or other information.
We may link to other websites which are not within its control. We will not be responsible for the protection of any personal data which you provide to 3rd Parties. You should exercise caution and view privacy statements applicable to 3rd Party websites or services.
What we do with personal data processed through the Service
We process personal data for the following reasons:
- To provide the Service components you have requested and to notify you about important changes to the Website;
- To respond to your inquiries and complaints or to process your requests in relation to your information;
- To follow up on any inquiries and complaints as part of our customer care procedures;
- To update our records about you and for the purpose of retaining records about you;
- To communicate with you in the course of our ordinary business activities;
- To improve the Service by making them easier to use and by providing access to certain sections of the Website;
- To prevent or detect any unlawful activities; and
- To evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing and for the purposes of research, training and statistical analysis in order to improve the Service.
Should we request any personal data from you, we will furnish you with details on how the personal data you provide will be used.
We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or post for the purposes set out in this section. By submitting such information to us, you are deemed to have agreed to us contacting you using these methods of communication. We will continue to contact you using the methods you choose until you advise us in writing that you no longer wish to be contacted using such methods. Please note that you are required to accept at least one of the above methods as your chosen method of receipt of communication from us.
Sharing personal data
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease personal data to 3rd Parties other than on the following basis:
- Where we have your consent to do so for the purpose of providing a service to you;
- Where it is required by StoreGrader’s Associates who may, directly or indirectly, render certain services to us or to you or in undertaking activities linked to the operation of such services on our behalf; or
- Where the disclosure is in compliance with legal and/or contractual requirements that we are subject to, including, but not limited to, intergovernmental agreements.
We will not pass personal data to 3rd Parties (other than on the basis set out in this Statement and in accordance with appropriate disclosure requirements we may be subject to) without your or your customers’ consent.
Accessing personal data
If you think that any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will take the necessary steps to ensure that personal data is corrected and/or updated.
“Electronic Communications” means any text, voice, sound, image or video message sent over an electronic communications network which can be stored in the network or in the recipient’s terminal equipment until it is collected by the recipient or on the recipient’s behalf;
“Statement” means this privacy statement, as amended from time to time;
“Agreement” means the StoreGrader Service Agreement located here.